Friday, April 1, 2011

Random

I just don't know what to write :)

So, maybe I will tell You who is Janelle Monae for me.
Firstly, I need to say that everything started, because of The King Of Pop, Michael Jackson... Actually, because of his tragic death. I didn't know that it was so important thing.
His death destroyed some part of my heart (yeah, it sounds too seriously). I was looking for somebody who will repair this part of my heart.
And I have discovered Lady Gaga... she was ok, but then the Alejandro video. Disgusting! I knew she is not the person to follow (but I still think she has an incredible talent to make good pop songs and $).
I can say that Janelle Monae is a kind of gift from MJ. On Michael Jackson Polish Team Forum sombody has created a topic about her: Janelle Monae: Revelation? or not? with a link to Tightrope video. And I wasn't like yeah, I love her, she's the best. But I've checked the video to Many Moons
!@#!@#!@#figjdopifgjoapdifgnoiadfnadiofnbafb!@#!@#$
(I f**** love this song! The best ever!)
And it has started!

No comments:

Post a Comment